Wednesday 12 February 2014

TALL, DARK, HANDSOME AND RICH! (3)


And that was it, we just needed a spark.

We had sex, sex and more sex till I missed my period.

I was pregnant.

Whose baby? Biodun asked. “Yours, of course” I blurted out. That was the biggest shock of my life! Can you imagine? We had been sleeping  together and he still opened his mouth to ask me that dumb question.


Well, to cut the long story short, he told me he was not ready to become a father. He told me to ”get rid of the thing” in my stomach.

I left him with tears of pain and regret. I must have been really stupid. I really didn’t want to have an abortion, but I couldn’t face the shame carrying a baby would have caused, I wasn’t ready to bring so much humiliation to myself and my parents…. No, I wasn’t ready for all that so I went back to him and opted for the abortion option.

Biodun told me that he had a doctor friend who performs neat abortions. I wondered how he knew the abortions were neat.”He must have taken several ladies for abortion”, I thought. Well, we fixed a date with his friend and all was set for the abortion.

The hospital looked more like a shop, and the doctor friend looked like a butcher. I was ushered into the operation section, and my last smile at Biodun was when I was about entering. That was when he promised to never let me go… but it was a lie… a very big lie.

I had the abortion, but tasted death. I screamed and cried till I fainted; The pain was too much for me. Biodun carried me home in his car afterwards and left me to myself. He left me to bear all the pain, he left me all by myselfhe left! I bled without stop for 2 days, the flow of blood came out in lumps and liquid. My friends had to rush me to the hospital when blood flowed like a river down my skirts till my whole thighs and feet were red... bloody bright red.

I almost died, but somehow, I survived. I was later told by the doctor at the hospital, I was rushed to that my womb was badly damaged and I may never have children.

*Mide cleans tears off her face*

Well, I blame myself for all that happened. How could I fall so easily? I must have been so stupid to fall for a guy so easily. All I cared about was what he had in his pockets and how good he lookedI did not take time to know who the real Biodun was.

To all the ladies reading my story out there, don’t let off your guards so easily. As I write this, Biodun has refused to see me and has changed his lines; He even denied having anything to do with me. News has it that he will be getting married to a lawyer soon.

When all is said and done, you’re on your own. Look more  into that guy, study him, his character, his content. Pay attention to the smallest things. They really matter. Please don’t judge a guy by his looks or his pocket. Who knows? That tall, handsome, dark and rich dude may just be another Biodun.





No comments:

Post a Comment