Tuesday 4 February 2014

TALL, DARK, HANDSOME AND RICH! (1)








*sobbing*

He looked into my eyes that evening at the hospital and said “Mide, I’ll never let you go”. At that, I smiled widely, showing my gap tooth, with my lips giving way to a full spread, not knowing what lay ahead of me.

Let’s do a quick rewind.


I had met Biodun exactly 4 months ago during one of my plenty journeys to the Bank. I later discovered that he was new in the branch and was the new Head of Relations, Customer service section. I had gone to collect the ATM card I had requested for about 2 months earlier. I took my seat in front of him, thinking “This guy is fine”.

“Good morning, ma’am, how may I be of help to you?” His deep masculine voice resounded in my spirit, then soul, then ear.

“Good morning”, I replied. “I came here to sue this bank”. He smiled, revealing his white set of teeth, he also had gap tooth, like me. “Ma’am”, he said, “why do you want to sue us”? I later went on to explain how disappointed I was with the bank for not processing my request and giving me a new card. He apologized and gave me a later date, promising he’ll personally ensure it was ready for me to pick up.

I left the bank with my heart skipping beats, I almost fell down at the gate. Gosh! That guy is handsome! Woah! He’s so nice and so…….. I suddenly bumped into Moyin, she had been smiling and screaming my name but I didn’t even see or hear her. She had to stand directly in front of me to get my attention. Moyin looked at me suspiciously and said “Mide, who’s the guy? A lady does this only when she’s in love, so who’s the guy?” Love??? I mean, I just met Biodun, how could I possibly love someone I met a few minutes ago. 

Well, little did I know that was the beginning of sleepless nights, and dream-filled mornings. I couldn't wait to see him again. His handsome face and alluring smile flashed through my mind. What’s happening?, I asked myself. Why do I spend so  much time thinking of a guy I met in 5 minutes? Is something wrong with me? Am I okay?



(Watch out for part 2!)

8 comments:

  1. I have only one question. Am I the Moyin in the story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I see why you always go to the bank :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I can assume that the "Simi with the gap tooth" and the "Mide with the gap tooth are the same". And also that Moyin is the only Moyin of CSC14. Moyin, so u know that smile when a lady is in love? *singing and walking away*

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooolz. Lara. I'm not the "Mide" oh. Please don't get it twisted oh*winks*

    ReplyDelete